Apartment Coffee Adventure!!!

 Apartment Coffee Adventure!

Aesthetic coffee houses have been popping up in Singapore in recent years and Apartment Coffee has one of the cleanest aesthetics around! Founded in 2018, this coffee shop has its humble beginnings and it rose to fame after winning the Singapore Brewers Cup and following that, Apartment coffee has gained a strong following.

I happen to chance upon this cafe by scrolling through Instagram, it has been a popular spot for Instagrammers as the cafe hits all the right spots for an aesthetic post or story; natural sunlight, Scandinavian furniture & beautifully crafted ceramic cups for their coffee. 

Their menu is divided into 4 sections, Coffee, Coffee with Milk, Tea & Chocolate. Having a straightforward clear-cut menu with each drink's sensory notes in the description helps customers with the dilemma of picking a drink.

My friends & I got one drink each from each section- Columbia Luis Anibal Pink Bourbon ($7.50) for coffee, Columbia Los Palomos ($5.00) for coffee with milk, Seasonal Kombucha ($6.60) for tea & Peru Ucayali River ($7.50) for Chocolate.
All four drinks had it's own unique points and caters to different tastebuds. Although my drink was the Columbia Los Palomos, I preferred the taste of the Seasonal Kombucha. The coffee was smooth and easy to drink but taste-wise, not my kind of coffee. The Columbia Los Palomos may appeal more to avid coffee drinkers. The same can be said for the Columbia Luis Anibal Pink Bourbon. It is just as smooth but I myself am not a big fan of black coffee. However, I do like that it isn't very acidic and overly bitter like some cold brew I tried before. The Peru Ucayali River Chocolate drink is very thick and if you're feeling indulgent, this may be your pick! Although I don't drink Kombucha often, I like it as it is refreshing and sweetness wise was just right! It is not overly sweet and provides a nice little refreshing punch in every sip.

Overall, the drinks were not my favourite as I think they require an acquired taste, but the cafe provides a very tranquil atmosphere for you and your loved ones to relax in. The service of the staff was also very nice and friendly too. Plus points for the service and ambience!

Apartment Coffee
Address: 161 Lavender St, #01-12, Singapore 338750
Opening Hours: 10am-6pm daily

Comments

  1. Thanks for the sharing. Probably will check out the cafe when I drop by next time since I'm a coffee person 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do note that it can be quite crowded at times!

      Delete
  2. Looks really fun and interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment