Oblong Adventure!!!

Oblong Adventure!

Nestled in the quiant and quiet neighbourhood of Serangoon Gardens, Oblong serves mainly Ice-cream, waffles, pastries and coffee.


The slow-paced lifestyle of the neighbourhood and the minimalistic interior of the café gives a very chill and laidback vibe. This plus a good cup of cappuccino ; What could be better?



After makan-ing at Chomp Chomp, I figured what better way to end the day with some ice-cream waffle as my ice-cream waffle cravings hasn't gone down!

Oblong serves an array of ice-cream flavours including some that are unique to Singapore like Bandung! I've been trying to find Bandung flavoured ice-cream for so long but to no avail till now but sadly the bandung flavoured ice-cream wasn't on par with my expectations. But fret not, the variety of ice-cream here is so wide you'll be spoilt for choices!



I got the "My Fluffy Waffle" Set which consist of a marshmallow sandwiched waffle and a drink (I got a latte) costing $12.90. I got the Brownie vanilla ice-cream and caramel syrup to go with the waffle. I also got another set but without the drink costing $10.90, I got the cookie-dough ice-cream and condensed milk syrup with it!

(Brownie Vanilla ice-cream waffle set with latte)


(latte pictured above)

(Cookie-dough ice-cream waffle)

The waffle had the right amount of crisp and fluffiness and it compliments the ice-cream well! The extra syrup and marshmallow would be a treat for those with a sweet tooth (like me) but some may find it a tad to sweet got their liking. Good thing the waffle balances out the sweetness from the ice-cream and marshmallows!

(Close-up shot of Cookie-dough ice-cream)

So for anyone craving desert in Serangoon gardens, you know where to get awesome waffle ice-cream!



Oblong
Address: 10 Maju Ave, Singapore 556688
Operating hours: Sun to Thu: 12.00 pm – 12.00 am Fri & Sat: 12.00 pm- 2.00 am
Phone: +65 68582320
Website: https://www.facebook.com/oblong.ice.cream/

Comments