Talad Drink Adventure!!!

Talad drink adventure!

  Prompt by many posts from instagram, snapchats and even twitter, I've caved in to try the colourful and pretty Talad drink!

After walking around Toa Payoh central with Google maps in hand and Ben (my friend) beside me, At long last I manage to find this Thai eatery hiding behind a corner with many other small eateries, and I was parched by then HAHAHA!


I took a look at the drinks menu and I spent a solid minute or two or three or ten just pondering about what drink to get as I was spoilt for choices! They all look so pretty!😍 I decided to settle on the "An Chan Lemonade" and my friend decided to get "Mermaid tears" ,"An Chan kiwi" and "An Chan Peach"! They were priced at $3.80 each which was quite affordable!


Boy were they aesthetically pleasing when we were served in the bottles and we took snaps and boomerangs of it 😂

Stay tuned for more posts!

The Talad Drinks and Thai Kitchen
Address: 190 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #01-520 Toa Payoh Hub, Singapore 310190
Opening Hours: 11:00am – 9:00pm (Note: Scheduled breaks between 3:30pm – 5:30pm from Mon – Wed)
Phone: +65 9105 0555

Comments