ROAST Adventure!!! (BANGKOK EDITION)

 ROAST Adventure!

This is a post I have delayed for ages, and it is about ROAST from Bangkok, Thailand! I visited Thailand in 2018 and this cafe was recommended by my sister so we visited the outlet at EmQuartier. 

Now a little bit about ROAST from their website, "In 2007, we opened the very first branch of Roast at SeenSpace. This was our first home where we invited the community to come and enjoy good comfort food, delicious drinks, and great conversations with friends and family. Not long after and just in time for the launch of the fourth issue of our menu, we opened the second branch of Roast at EmQuartier and moved our home from SeenSpace to theCOMMONS Thonglor. Keeping ourselves aligned with our ethos, we opened a sister grab-and-go brand, Daily Roast at Bhiraj at EmQuartier to provide busy urbanites with delicious coffee and quality, wholesome bites that are fresh, fast, and always crafted with care." 

A little disclaimer, as it has been quite some time since I'm writing this post, and I am constructing my review based on impressions & memories of my experience that day. Thus, it may not be the most accurate review but I think it's been a while since any of us traveled so I'm just trying to show what Thailand Cafes have to offer!

After browsing through the menu with my family, we decided to order the pulled pork burger with fries, roast duck, roasted potatoes & bacon with poached eggs, and bacon & cheese pasta. For the drinks, we had an iced lychee tea, watermelon & mint smoothie, and an iced latte. The first thing they served was complimentary bread with butter which was a nice touch to have while waiting for our main courses to arrive.

The food was slightly more affordable than what cafes in Singapore have to offer, and the quality of the ingredients used was also very good. That's all I can remember as I made the mistake of not taking picture of the menu then.

We got served the drinks first and they are pictured below; the iced lychee tea followed by the watermelon &  mint smoothie then the iced latte. I loved that the iced latte is made from espresso cubes as this prevents the latte from getting diluted. The iced latte also came with milk & sugar syrup to mix and match your coffee preference.


The iced lychee tea & watermelon mint smoothie was also a great choice as they were both super refreshing and the use of fruits used was a smart choice in contrast to Thailand's tropical heat. 


All I had remember of the food was that it was very well presented and taste-wise was also very well done. All I can say is that you have to try it for yourselves when covid-19 dies down. But meanwhile, you can savour the food through the pictures I took below.





ROAST
Address: 693 1 Helix Building A 695 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Opening Hours: 10am-9pm daily
Telephone: +66 94 176 3870

Comments